276V E10 Service Manual

  • kaimikkelforlie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 7:56 AM
      Hey everybody. I am a new member looking for a downloadable E10
      service manual. I while ago ('06) Terry from St. Louis posted that
      he had a PDF of a 276V E10 Service Manual available. I tried to
      reach him but no luck. Does anyone else have this version available
      for download? I found the 144V manual on the Yahoo Soelctria Owners'
      Site but if the 276V is available I'd love to have it (our truck was
      modified to the 276V configuration).

      I, along with my partner Sheila, are very shortly taking delivery
      (maybe today!) of a 1994 E10 previously owned by a local utility.
      I've been reading the threads here and at the Yahoo group
      voraciously in preparation. I can speak for both of us when I say we
      are more than excited to join the Solectria family! Thanks to
      everyone who has posted so much useful information. Its a great
      feeling knowing so many great people have banded together to help
      each other maintain such a monumentally important product! I look
      forward to joining the fray.

      Kai
    • Rex Allison
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 12:04 PM
        Kai and Sheila,
        Welcome. It is good to know more vehicles are being "rescued" from Utilities, my Force is from a Utility in New Jersey, now it has a home in California.
        Rex