Volt Meter

  • Tracy, Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      I ran a couple leads from the battery pack (with an in-line .25 amp fuse) to
      insulated screw-type connectors on the console. I keep a digital
      pocket-size multimeter hooked to them, so I know what is going on with the
      voltage as I drive. Not as useful as leads to each battery, but it was
      quick, easy, and inexpensive.

      Matt Tracy

      At 15:15 10/27/2001 -0400, you wrote:
      >Too bad Solectria didn't fit all cars with voltmeters. This was an option
      which should have been standard, as it alerts you to these kinds of
      problems.