RE: [solectria_ev] Re: AMC300 (AC300) Programming

  • Peter Fletcher
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 3, 2008
      I didn't have my motor rebuilt. The controller then the charger. The car runs great
      55 mph + more. I just need my charger back soon from my tech.. more later.
      I need to post new pic of my ride soon..Fletch

      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.comFrom: packratdaddy@...: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:13:18 +0000Subject: [solectria_ev] Re: AMC300 (AC300) Programming

      Hello,I have a 1994 belt driven Solectria Geo Metro.I'm trying to find out the specs of my car.There are pictures of it under the PHOTOS section.Where did you send your motor to be rebuilt ?I'm trying to get enough batteries to see what works.My car was part of a 1995 demonstration program in Massachusetts.I'll be posting the report soon.Thanks,MArk

    • Jeremy Sitar
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 3, 2008
        We had our motor rebuilt at Electric Motor and Supply Inc. in
        Altoona, PA. I don't think the motor really needed it but because
        the University has close ties with them we had it rebuilt anyway. We
        should be getting it back early this week so I'll post some pics of
        our 'new' motor.

        --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Peter Fletcher <fletchfilms@...>
        wrote:

        > I didn't have my motor rebuilt. The controller then the charger.
        The car runs great
        > 55 mph + more. I just need my charger back soon from my tech.. more
        later.
        > I need to post new pic of my ride soon..Fletch
        >

        > To: solectria_ev@...: packratdaddy@...: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:13:18
        +0000Subject: [solectria_ev] Re: AMC300 (AC300) Programming

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 3, 2008
          Was this a Brushless DC Permanent Magnit motor like mine - or something else?.Fletch

          To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.comFrom: jeremysitar@...: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:01:00 +0000Subject: [solectria_ev] Re: AMC300 (AC300) Programming

          We had our motor rebuilt at Electric Motor and Supply Inc. in Altoona, PA. I don't think the motor really needed it but because the University has close ties with them we had it rebuilt anyway. We should be getting it back early this week so I'll post some pics of our 'new' motor.--- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Peter Fletcher <fletchfilms@...> wrote:>> > I didn't have my motor rebuilt. The controller then the charger. The car runs great> 55 mph + more. I just need my charger back soon from my tech.. more later.> I need to post new pic of my ride soon..Fletch> > > To: solectria_ev@...: packratdaddy@...: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:13:18 +0000Subject: [solectria_ev] Re: AMC300 (AC300) Programming> > > > > Hello,I have a 1994 belt driven Solectria Geo Metro.I'm trying to find out the specs of my car.There are pictures of it under the PHOTOS section.Where did you send your motor to be rebuilt ?I'm trying to get enough batteries to see what works.My car was part of a 1995 demonstration program in Massachusetts.I'll be posting the report soon.Thanks,MArk > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live.> http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>

        • Jeremy Sitar
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 3, 2008
            I have pictures posted in the photo gallery. It is a 3 phase motor
            but it looks nothing like yours (if you mean the one you have posted
            pictures of). Seems like early on there were so many versions of
            these cars that, just like snowflakes, no two were the same.

            wrote:

            > Was this a Brushless DC Permanent Magnit motor like mine - or
            something else?.Fletch

            > To: solectria_ev@...: jeremysitar@...: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:01:00
            +0000Subject: [solectria_ev] Re: AMC300 (AC300) Programming

            > We had our motor rebuilt at Electric Motor and Supply Inc. in
            Altoona, PA. I don't think the motor really needed it but because the
            University has close ties with them we had it rebuilt anyway. We
            should be getting it back early this week so I'll post some pics of
            our 'new' motor.--- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Peter Fletcher
            <fletchfilms@> wrote:>> > I didn't have my motor rebuilt. The
            controller then the charger. The car runs great> 55 mph + more. I
            just need my charger back soon from my tech.. more later.> I need to
            post new pic of my ride soon..Fletch> > > To: solectria_ev@:
            packratdaddy@: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:13:18 +0000Subject: [solectria_ev]
            Re: AMC300 (AC300) Programming> > > > > Hello,I have a 1994 belt
            driven Solectria Geo Metro.I'm trying to find out the specs of my
            car.There are pictures of it under the PHOTOS section.Where did you
            send your motor to be rebuilt ?I'm trying to get enough batteries to
            see what works.My car was part of a 1995 demonstration program in
            Massachusetts.I'll be posting the report soon.Thanks,MArk > > > > > >
            message have been removed]>