Re: Gel Battery Suppier Recommendations Anyone?

    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 16, 2008
      Talked to them on Friday (2/15/08) price is now 162+. He said you just
      picked up some batteries and price has gone up since you ordered. We
      had a nice chat. Still a good source.
      Mike

      Mike--- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Swann" <dbswann4@...>
      wrote:

      > Sheldon Battery ((713) 868-2777)in Houston is charging $144 + Tax
      > for the DECA 8G27. Dont know about shipping.
      >
      > --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "ldr214" <replytome@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Gary,
      > > By better I assume you mean cheaper. I'm finding most East Penn
      > price
      > > quotes are above that.
      > >
      > > Mike Rydjord
      > > 97 Force
      > >
      > > --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Gerard (Gary) Carlson "
      > > <gjc0@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Eric:
      > > >

      > > > Thank you for the Silicone Battery Offer, but I plan to stick with
      > > MK/Deka/EastPenn.? Currently American Battery Company out of
      > Hayward,
      > > CA is quoting $191.75 each for the MK 8G27 gel batteries plus
      > $191.00
      > > to get them to Boise.
      > > >

      > > > If anyone knows a better source for MK/Deka/EastPenn (this side of
      > > the Mississippi) let me know.
      > > >
      > > > Sincerely,
      > > >
      > > > Gary Carlson
      > > > 1992 Solectria Force
      > > > ID License:? AMPEATR
      > > > gjc0@

    • Noel P. Luneau
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 20, 2008
        It's a 1997 Force.

        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 23, 2008
          Just a note that there is a 1995 Force on eBay for sale. 22,486 miles
          and being offered by The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, State Surplus
          Property Office.

          Current price $1,134.16 with 13 bids.

          The description says operable but new battery pack needed.

          Noel L.

          1997 Force
          # 503 2009 Aptera 1h Reservation
          Mulling over a Phoenix Motorcars SUV purchase
        • Brett Kelien
          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 24, 2008
            Yeah currnetly I am the high bidder but I don't figure
            that is going to last the rest of the auction.

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?