Ready, Set ...: eaasv.org EVent Sept 15th w/ Solar display

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 4:03 PM
      Next Saturday is the day. At the EVent meeting Yesterday,
      the discussed EVs that are coming:

      Think Citi (Palo Alto Hertz asked SF Hertz to bring them down)
      AC Propulsion T-zero
      Corbin Sparrow (local owners and Darwin Motors)
      Solectria Force
      Ford Ranger
      GM EV1
      Honda EVplus
      Toyota Rav4 (a new 2001 model)
      DChrysler Epic van

      * NEDRA.com vehicle

      DC GEM (LSV)
      ZAP Ebikes (separate ride area is provided for the nEVs)
      Zappys (hoping to charge the Ebikes off the Solar Display)

      '32 Ford Roadster replica
      Historical EVs from the past
      * and plenty of attending EV conversions

      I tweaked the EVent map, adding detail
      http://www.geocities.com/brucedp/images/sveventmap00.jpg

      The main site is http://eaasv.org

      Since there is plenty of charging, I can plug in all 6
      of my chargers. I will see you there :-)

      =====
      BruceDP@... http://geocities.com/brucedp
      EV List & Renewable Energy Editor http://geocities.com/ev_list/
      hybrid & fcv newsitems http://egroups.com/group/hydrogenpower