Battery box cover for 1995 E10

  • tshjarback
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
      I recently purchased a 1995 E10 and it is missing the top to the front
      battery box. Anyone have an extra, or know where to fine one? If not
      I will have to fabricate one.

      tx

      Tom Shjarback
    • packratdaddy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
        Sorry I don't have one.
        The covers on my 1994 Solectria Geo Metro are made of a black
        fiberglass. I just made the rear battery cover out of Lexan (poly
        cabonate)so I can trace the battery wiring layout.
        You could try a sign company for scrap material.
        Both fiberglass and Lexan are used in exterior signage.