RE: [force_ev] Solectria Manuals

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 9:58 AM
      Let me second John's comments. The Solectria service manual is a MUST HAVE
      item for anyone wanting to do work on their vehicles. The manuals include
      procedures for working on the various components, and information on how to
      do service on these systems safely.

      -Tom

      Thomas Hudson
      http://portev.org/solectria/ho -- Our Electric Vehicles