Re: Single battery replacement

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      Ken thanks for sharing. Good to hear that the battery helped.

      I have been shopping batteries for awhile and have a friend in the
      solar supply system. They sell Deka's and have to check almost daily
      before they can give a quote on batteries as the price goes up
      frequently because of both increases in lead prices and transportation.

      One thing I found was that so far when you go for 13 most suppliers
      will drop ship them at no cost.

      I found a deal on some "slightly" used grp 27 agm and will see how
      that goes over the next month or so. It is sort of a test run for our
      local EAA chapter. Haven't put them in yet, still enjoying the gels.
      I'm anticipating some balance issues with the agm; time will tell.

      My gels have 23500+, a few in there starting to show their age. The
      Paktrakr has them well identified.

      Mike
      97 Force