Need local help: Paso Robles EV Public Charging Stations

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2000
      Need local help: Paso Robles EV Public Charging Stations

      The request for consideration of the installation of the electric
      vehicle public charging stations at Paso Robles' City Hall is on
      the agenda for the August 11th Street Utility Committee Meeting
      at 0830.

      All locals that can attend this meeting in support, please contact
      me. We need to give full spupport for this important step toward
      an EV Charging corrior on Hwy 101.

      Electric Vehicle List Editor http://crest.org/ev-list-archive ____
      Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter http://members.aol.com/brucedp __/o|__\~
      'Electric cruis'n the Santa Clara Valley' Get Amp'd =)---'@ -----@'