Battery Warmer for '97 Force

  • Linda von Hanneken-Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      Anyone know of a source (other than Azure) for a front battery box
      warmer in a Force? The Watlow part numbers and ratings printed on the
      original worn out warmer do not match current offerings at watlow.com.
      I'll call Azure and Watlow soon but first I'm looking for other options.

      Many thanks,

      Paul & Linda
      Ashland, Oregon
    • ehsif727
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
        I have a battery mat warmer that I removed from my force, being I live
        in California and have Silicone Batteries I didn't think I needed it.
        Might be willing to sell it.

        Eric Fisher

        --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Linda von Hanneken-Martin"