Fender Bender Advice

  • mehlsfamily@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Greetings,
      I've been turning left off Main Street onto my street for 20 years and
      never gotten hit, though my neighbors have, now I've owned my 97 Force for a
      month and I got hit in the trunk waiting to turn. There is a medium size dent
      in the trunk but no other visible damage. The car seems to run okay and I
      checked for leakage in the rear battery compartment. The charger seems to
      work okay too.
      The question is: Is there anything else that comes to anyone's mind
      that I should check out, have a mechanic look at or be on the look out for ?
      Would a sudden jolt damage anything in the front of the car ? I can't think of
      anything but maybe someone with more Solectria experience would have a
      recommendation.
      Thanks for your help,
      Bill Mehls

    • mike young