Re: [solectria_ev] For Sale: $17.5k Blue '98 Force EV, Greenbrae, CA

  • sioux ammerman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi, all -
      I think this is the same car I almost bought last year. The price has
      increased $2500. He may have added new batteries, maybe. Seeing the receipt
      for the batteries might be interesting.
      I didn't buy this car only because another car for sale at the same time was
      a better deal for me; fewer miles, same price, 110volt only charging.

      Sioux