Kruspan Engineering

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007
      I wrote a letter to Kruspan here is the almost instant reply. It is
      nice to know that support is there for the AMC3 series.

      6300 Swiss francs = 5309.7345 U.S. dollars according to google today.

      But that would be for a new one and not a repair if I read the letter
      correctly. Plus tax and shipping.

      I also asked them if they did any work on the other Brusa products
      like the NLG4. FYI, the credit for the NLG4 owner use to be about
      equal to adapter price needed to use the NLG5 without changing the
      wiring in the Force.

      Mike Rydjord
      97 Force

      Dear Mike

      Thank you for your inquiry. We make still the repair, service and the
      selling of the AMC3. The price of one AMC 325 is CHF 6'300.-- excl.
      taxes and transport, 20% less thanit was the last and former price at
      Brusa Elektronik AG.

      We do not have any schematics of the NLG4, but as I know, Brusa makes
      a good price as an exchange of the old NLG4 to their new NLG5.

      I hope, that this information was helpful for you.

      Kind Regards
      Andreas Kruspan

      Kruspan Engineering
      Werdenstrasse 8