FW: File - solectria_ev petition

  • Noel P. Luneau
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      What are your thoughts about this request for membership?

      Noel L

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
        I think anything that will help someones progress with an ev project is a good thing. Mike y

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
          I am for allowing membership. We are a knowledge base of solectria vehicle owners. The more knowledgeable individules in the group the stronger we become. If this individual uses solectria technology he may in the future provide solutions necessary to keep our fleet of aging vehicles alive. Let's see if he is willing to give back to the group in the same way as he is asking us to give to him.
          Jay H Grossman