Re: [solectria_ev] Battery charger

  • Joshua Goldstein
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Azure Dynamics (Solectria) did fix my charger - yay. It took 25 days
      and cost $450 but they diagnosed a blown capacitor, replaced it, and
      tested the charger. They charge by the hour. Since Scott is new to this
      since Kevin left Solectria, it's possible fewer hours would be needed in
      the future for an equivalent repair.
      Again, Scott Parisi at Azure is at 781-932-9009, x285
      The other guy, Bruce Gowan at electronic-orphanage.com in New
      Hampshire, is 603-627-9885. He says he may be able to fix dead Brusas
      but I haven't tried him.
      Joshua Goldstein

      > Let us know how things turn out on getting your brusa repaired. I think there are alot of dead brusa chargers sitting around collecting dust. Mike young

    • ehsif727
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
        Scott at azure said that the 1000u charger that I sent him has a bad
        circuit board which is not made any more. He can fix it if I can find
        used parts. If any one has an old 1000u that they no longer use let
        me know I might be interested in buying it.

        Eric Fisher