[EV1-CLUB] Urgent! AB1390 to the California Assembly on Tuesday (fwd)

  • Mike Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      Forwarded to all ev lists. Apologies for repeats, but this issue affects
      us all and it bears repeating!!

      Later, "A rainbow is only part of a circle." San Joser, CA
      ^ ^ Expert software development: http://www.migration.com/
      O o Permanent: m.t.thompson@...
      ===-o-=== My catbox: http://www.madkatz.com/
      Ack! Phththpph! Electric Vehicles: http://members.aol.com/sjeaa/

      Solar Electric (PV) http://www.madkatz.com/pv/index.html
      Zero emissions from Home and Electric Vehicle, NO BLACKOUTS!
      Sometimes I see gas cars... In my rearview mirror! http://www.gmev.com/
      Electric Vehicle Email List Instructions: (EVList members: Bookmark it!)
      http://www.madkatz.com/ev/evlist.html