RE: [solectria_ev] battery monitoring system

  • Noel P. Luneau
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 19 11:45 AM
      This seems like a great product. What I need, in addition to this, is a
      way to signal a pabst fan to start cooling the battery box in an
      overheat condition.

      Noel l

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 21 1:11 PM
        Will:

        I am interested in one set. How are the details worked out?

        Jim

        jim donovan <donovan66205@...> wrote:
        My force has 5 batteries in the front (thus requiring one 6 battery remote unit with one not being used) and 8 in the rear (one 6 battery unit plus two sections from a second 6 battery unit). Thus, I would need three 6 battery remote units to cover my pack.

        Am I missing something with the front battery pack or can one remote unit cover the front and one battery in the back also? I thought the remote unit had to be within something like 3 feet of the batteries it is testing.

        Jim

        "Will Beckett (Cruzio)" <beckettw@...> wrote:
        Another Solectria Force owner and I, are looking into the purchase of a
        battery monitoring system. Called the PakTrakr 600EV the system generally
        available, comes with a display unit and one remote which would allow you to
        connect 6 batteries. So Solectria Force owners would need to purchase two
        additional remote units to cover 13 batteries in our pack. The supplier
        recognized that this would put the package up to $300, $70 of that just to

        HYPERLINK "mailto:will@..."will@...