A Call for Vehicles for the Power of DC

  • Joseph Lado
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 9:33 AM
      The members of EVA/DC always come out in force to the Power of DC and
      we typically get a university to come and a high school as well to
      show up. I would like to see more EVs comming to the event. If you
      live with in a half days drive of Hagerstown, Maryland, please come
      bring your EV to the event. If you know of a high school that has put
      together an EV, encourage them to come to the event. If there is
      someone on the list that works for a university that has a solar
      vehicle, even really old ones, push them to come for the event. They
      don't have to drag race their vehicle or race it in the EVautoX. Just
      by being there it will make the event more interesting for the
      spectators. The event is for us EV people, but it is also a way to
      show the general public EVs. The more EVs the public sees and the
      greater variety the more they are going to want to join in by buying
      EVs themselves, supporting EV race teams and events or getting
      involved with converting regular cars to EVs. So, if you've got it,
      flaunt it.

      To register for the Power of DC follow the link below.

      http://www.powerofdc.com/lets_race.html