Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Hi, I just joined the group and need a charger

  • Gordon Stallings
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 12, 2007
      Bruce,
      The charger I have in my Solectria Force monitors temperature sensors
      from both battery boxes. I presume this is to prevent aggressive
      charging when the batteries are too cold. --or is it when they are
      too hot?
      In any case, it appears that the PFC chargers don't consider battery
      temperature at all. Is it left up to the operator to decide how much
      to push into the batteries when they are cold (or hot)?