Kevin @ Azure

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
      Thought I would pass this bit of info on.

      I was just on the phone with Azure trying to get some info on thermal
      management parts and learned that today was Kevin Doherty last day. He
      is moving to one of the Carolina's.

      I did get the info I needed.

      Mike
    • Doug Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
        do we have another contact?

        Doug Jackson
        adjackson3.org

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
          William Connors is still in Customer Service and he has been there a
          long time.
          Mike