Need Manuals for 1991 Force

  • Dave C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2006
      I just bought a (very rough) 1991 Force. This one was owned by a
      utility in California and apparently stored for a very long time. So
      it only has 19000 miles on it. However, it also appears to have had
      instrumentation that has been removed (lots of wires that terminate in
      connectors in the glove box, under the seat etc., and a non-functional
      digital timer under the hood). It has 2 chargers in the back and 11
      batteries. The SOC meter may also need some work. If there is a way
      to get service manuals for the car and the EV components, I would very
      much like to get my hot little hands on them. The "Owners Manual" in
      the glove box is a photo copy of one for a newer model, so one for
      this early model would also come in handy. I will start documenting
      the restoration process and post photos from time to time.