Solectria Force 1995

  • Heikki Helava
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Greetings from a new member.

      I acquired a Solectria Force 1995 in July 06. It has about 44,000 miles on
      it and gets around 35 miles for a limit of 43 amp hours in general driving.
      I've only run it to the limit one time. Typically my trips are less than 10
      miles. The car has a automatic preheater controller that doesn't work. It
      also has a switch for electric heat that doesn't work. Fortunately the
      kerosene heater does work! I need service and owner's manuals for the car.
      I would appreciate feedback from anybody who knows anything about the auto
      preheater and/or electric heater---it's getting cold. Thanks, Heikki