New Member

  • cjperedina
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hi all,

      Just purchased an 1999 Solectria Force. Had it out for the first time
      and want to say it was a blast. I'm sure I will have questions soon,
      but I've already started looking at all the info here.

      Purchased the car from the original owner, it has 53k miles, and it's
      in great shape.

      Thanks.

      Curt
    • Will Beckett (cruzio)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
        Where are you located Curt?

        - Will

        Electric Auto Association

        Membership

        323 Los Altos Drive

        Aptos, CA 95003

        (831) 688-8669

        HYPERLINK
        "http://eaaev.org/eaamembership.html"http://eaaev.org/eaamembership.html

        _____

        Just purchased an 1999 Solectria Force. Had it out for the first time
        and want to say it was a blast. I'm sure I will have questions soon,
        but I've already started looking at all the info here.

        Purchased the car from the original owner, it has 53k miles, and it's
        in great shape.

        Thanks.

        Curt

        4:30 PM

        4:30 PM

      • Julie Rick and Zach Durst
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
          Just joined the group. I have a recently purchased 1996 Solectria Force
          with 45,000 miles. The charger and batteries were dead, but the rest of
          the car is in great shape. I need a power connector for the BC3300, as it is
          missing. Anyone know a source for these? I just replaced the 13 batteries
          with Deka 8g27m and the car runs great, but the charger isn't installed
          yet. I also am looking for a source for the wiring harness diagrams for the
          charger. i.e. What pins disable the car when plugged in, where do all the
          other connections go.......
          Thanks,
          Rick Durst,
          Portland, Oregon

        • Tom Hudson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
            Here is a link to the connector:

            http://www.alliedelec.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=8030400&MPN=6319

            There are actually a couple of versions of this connector -- And I have
            two different versions on my various Solectria components. The only
            difference is a center rib on the connector that you can cut out if it
            isn't compatible with the ones on your car.

            -Tom

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
              Welcome Rick,

              Tom gave you a link for the anderson connector used to go to the battery pack but when I read your post I was really not sure which connector you are looking for. The one Tom referenced or the DC out put on the charger or AC input. Anyhow if it isn't the anderson post again.

              Mike R
              97 Force