Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Battery Charger

  • Rex Allison
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29 10:04 AM
      This charger problem is very timely. I was driving to
      work on Wed and thinking of an erran that I needed to
      run at lunch that is particularly long and I just
      about had a heart attack, I should have had 6Ahrs on
      my meter and I was at 26Ahrs.
      I tried to plug in at work but it was obvious that my
      charger was dead (BC3300).
      So I found an old thread about Dead Charger
      Troubleshooting, Message #1295 By Tom Hudson (Thank
      you Tom). This was very useful and I found the same
      problem, one of the internal fuses blew out. To make a
      long story short I replaced the fuse and tightened
      down the standoffs that are used for mounting (total
      repair time was 3 hours). Put everything back together
      and so far it has worked the first two nights.
      Rex

      http://mail.yahoo.com