Excellent press! Solar Electric / EV1 Electric Vehicle, etc.

  • Mike Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2001
      If I do say so myself :-^

      Getting good EV coverage at this point is extremely difficult to do. One
      thing that has been working well is for those who generate their own power
      to charge the EV. The press is red hot on the CA electricity crisis. I'm
      trying to take FULL advantage of that!

      A bbc reporter came and interviewed me at home. This time a picture of the
      GM EV1 made the story. It also ran on the radio.
      (If anyone has a tape of the radio show, I'd love to get a copy.)

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1245000/1245485.stm

      Later, "A rainbow is only part of a circle." San Joser, CA
      ^ ^ Expert software development: http://www.migration.com/
      O o Permanent: m.t.thompson@...
      ===-o-=== My catbox: http://www.madkatz.com/
      Ack! Phththpph! Electric Vehicles: http://members.aol.com/sjeaa/

      Sometimes I see gas cars... In my rearview mirror! http://www.gmev.com/
      President, Electric Auto Association, San Jose Chapter
      EV List Archive Owner,Administrator http://www.crest.org/ev-list-archive/
      Electric Vehicle Email List Instructions: (EVList members: Bookmark it!)
      http://www.madkatz.com/ev/evlist.html
    • John McCain
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2001
        I heard the BBC program on NPR radio. Excellent interview and good slant
        on EVs and renewable home-generation. Great job Mike.

        John

        At 12:08 PM 3/29/01 -0800, you wrote:
        >If I do say so myself :-^
        >
        >Getting good EV coverage at this point is extremely difficult to do. One
        >thing that has been working well is for those who generate their own power
        >to charge the EV. The press is red hot on the CA electricity crisis. I'm
        >trying to take FULL advantage of that!
        >
        >A bbc reporter came and interviewed me at home. This time a picture of the
        >GM EV1 made the story. It also ran on the radio.
        >(If anyone has a tape of the radio show, I'd love to get a copy.)
        >
        >http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1245000/1245485.stm

        '92 Solectria Force
        http://www.mccainhome.com/ev