Re: Any help would be great

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2006
      Gary,
      Here is the web site for the battery company
      http://www.odysseyfactory.com/product_list.htm
      They sell a high end agm SLI type battery. The PC 1200 is a group 27.
      The specs are all for a strong discharge SLI life and not a slow deep
      cycle as in the Force but I don't have a clue as to what Bett is using
      them for.

      I think they would make great DC motor burn rubber batteries and have
      a good warranty for the length of service you would probably get out
      of them in an EV. If they would honor it for that purpose. The web
      site will give you a lot of numbers. Similiar to a optima yellow top,
      maybe more like Hawkers as they aren't agm spirals.

      Mike Rydjord
      97
      Pba
      20035 miles

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, gjc0@... wrote:

      > Brett:
      >
      > Can you find the specifcations for your batteries on the
      manufacturer's web site, or from a dealer? (I am not familiar with
      that brand)