3 Solectria Forces for sale in NW New Jersey / NE Pennsylvannia

  • larsthelean
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      FYI,

      3 Solectria Forces are for sale by Transoptions,
      www.transoptions.org, which is a Mass Transit rideshare program.

      From what I have heard second hand, asking price is around $8000.00
      each (although price should vary on choice of car due to condition).

      One car needs a new charger
      One car has a broken amp-hour gage
      One car has an old battery pack.

      If you want details, please give them a call: 973-267-7600

      Good luck!

      I hope someone get's these back on the road.

      Todd Martin
      1997 Solectria Force
      Elgin, IL. (member FVEAA)
    • Brett Kelien
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
        Thanks, I forwarded this some friends personally I
        don't care for the cars but they do and I can get it
        running for them ,so thanks so much for the heads up
        .Brett

        http://mail.yahoo.com