Re: Air Conditioning Controller

  • sparrow262
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 22, 2006
      Well I think I found the cause of the death of my DC30-156. Eventhough
      the motor was working with another controller in the dead ones place, I
      decided that I needed to have the motor checked out to be safe. The
      motor repair shop found that two of the brushes had burned out which
      must have caused a motor current overload and thus the death of the
      DC30.