Re: Temp sensor

  • Nick Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 10:11 AM
      Hi all,
      Just wondering if anyone has a spare temp sensor
      for the SAFT NiCds?
      P/N for temp sensor is 280071.
      Otherwise I have to order 10 from SAFT and wait two weeks...
      Thanks,
      Nick
      Dr Nick Carter,
      Owner, npc Imaging, 2228 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 USA
      nick@... www.npcimaging.com Tel/fax: +1 (707) 573 9361
      President, North Bay Electric Auto Association
      Solectria EV owner. "Spare the air every day - drive electric!"

      ** New digital Bach edition (18,000+ pages) & digital Grove! **
      ** CoachMe - Complete Opera/Soloist Roles on audio CD **
      ** 61 CD sheet music titles: thousands of pages from $14.20! **
      ** Ted Ross and Stiller Handbook on CD-ROM **
      ** Books by Powell, Stone, etc., Dover scores in stock **