Call for articles: Slominski selling out > retiring ... How Mike has helped you?

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      I called Mike to get a status on my Blazer EV. Earthday and the
      Pacific Dream Machines EVent are Soon. Mike is targeting next week
      to give it back to me.

      I let Mike know if the inquiry on the EVDL of a SF local converter.
      Mike told me his wife is urging him to sell the shop, and retire
      while they are still young enough to enjoy life.

      I chided Mike with "Oh so you can retire off the money I paid for
      the work you did on my Blazer (I did pay him a lot). We laughed :-)

      Mike has property in Placerville (an hour North of Sacramento,
      ~4 hours from San Jose). He may get bored after six months and
      dabble a bit, but nothing on the scale of what he has done.

      I have changed his page http://geocities.com/evdriver
      to reflect this.

      Any of you may have used his servcies, whether it be conversion,
      production EV, or on the race track.

      I would like to honor him for all the good work he has done for us.
      If you have had an experience with Mike, please send me an email to
      eaa_publication@... <- ***SEND IT TO THIS ADDRESS

      As a low-level person helping with the new CE publication team,
      (I have done my part to kick start the beginnings, now the other
      members of the team will do their part to do the print publishing)
      we will need articles like this (EV experiences).

      Again please send you experience with Mike to
      eaa_publication@... <- ***SEND IT TO THIS ADDRESS
      We will compile all the submissions for an article.
      Thanks ahead of time :-)

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/