ZEV break$ : Support AB554, Kill AB1390

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:30:28 -0800 Susan Frank
      <sfrank@...> wrote:
      [...]
      Clarification:
      [... people] should contact state government Representatives,
      particularly their Assemblymembers,
      which can be found at http://www.assembly.ca.gov
      Senators are at http://www.sen.ca.gov

      We are in the process of developing a fact sheet
      [... we'll] have more information about the bills (when
      they go to committee, timeframe, etc.)
      -