Decal Contact info

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      The Force, Solectria, and electric plug decal are
      available from Engraphix. Please contact Breck Wilson. I had Breck
      price each decal as a single unit. He maybe able to reduce the price
      for someone who wants a larger quantity. His company is located in
      Fargo, ND and has been in business for over 20 years. There are two
      different size electric plug decals in the stuff I bought from
      Solectria. The small 2 x 24 one was used on the sides and back of the
      later Forces. He made exact copies of all the originals I sent him.

      Breck has listed the colors of the decals that I sent him, as you can
      see there was more than one color.

      Hood emblem and hub cap items are not available at this time.

      Breck said he will be happy to deal with each of you individually in
      deciding on any color and quantity or custom sizing of a decal to fit
      your special needs. He will also email you the color chart mentioned
      below. Make the subject Solectria Decal in your initial email.

      Mike
      97 Force

      Following is info from Breck:
      Force - matte black , 3.1" x 6.6" - $5.95 each
      Solectria - gloss black, 1.5" x 9.8" $6.85 each
      Sm Electric - silver, 2" x 24" $11.50 each
      Lg Electric - Teal, 3" x 36" $15.50 each

      All vinyl is premium 3M Gerber vinyl #220 and is warranted for
      exterior use against fading or cracking for 7 years, under normal
      conditions. Above pricing is based on colors in stock.
      I have attached color charts, in stock colors have an X. The colors
      shown are a bit darker than actual color. Different colors are
      available, add 15%.
      Orders can be emailed engraphix@... or faxed 1-888-239-9044. If
      you have questions email or call 701-237-6560.
      We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Orders for stock colors,
      should ship in 48 hours or less.
      Breck

      Engraphix
      1335 2nd Avenue North
      Fargo, ND 58104

      engraphix@...
    • Noel P. Luneau
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        Mike,

        Thank you so much for doing this. This will really help for my
        repainting project as well as many others on the list.

        I suggest copying this to ev@... as there are S-10 owners
        and other EV owners who might like the Electric logo.

        We should also post this to our files section.

        Just a question about the small and large Electric decals. Would a new
        Force have all small or would the small be on the sides and the large on
        the back?

        Thanks again,

        Noel