RE: [solectria_ev] Decal Update

  • Noel P. Luneau
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Thanks Mike!!!

      ________________________________

      From: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com [mailto:solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of ldr214
      Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:06 PM
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Decal Update

      Hi,
      For those of you that wanted vehicle decals I should have ordering
      info for you in a the next four or five days, maybe sooner. Just
      wanted to let you know that there is real progress happening.
      Mike
      97 Force

    • dufus2020
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
        For clarification, which decals are being ordered? There
        are 'Solectria' and 'Force' decals on both sides and rear, an 'emblem'
        decal on front, and a 'Solectria' decal on each wheel cover.
        Therefore, a decal set would consist of....?