Decal Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi,
      For those of you that wanted vehicle decals I should have ordering
      info for you in a the next four or five days, maybe sooner. Just
      wanted to let you know that there is real progress happening.
      Mike
      97 Force
    • Noel P. Luneau
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Thanks Mike!!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
          For clarification, which decals are being ordered? There
          are 'Solectria' and 'Force' decals on both sides and rear, an 'emblem'
          decal on front, and a 'Solectria' decal on each wheel cover.
          Therefore, a decal set would consist of....?