RE: [force_ev] accelarator potentiometer

  • BECKETT,WILL (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2001
      They have it all sealed up with RTV so it is difficult to open. It looked
      to me like a linear pot but the change occurs with less than a 90 degree
      turn. So there is a large area of rotation where there is no change at all.
      The pot was a standard 1 inch diameter volume control type pot that seemed
      to be sealed with varnish. They caution you in the manual not to use just
      any 5k pot. I paid $17 for it from Solectria.

      -Will

      Will Beckett
      contact information link
      https://ecardfile.com/id/will_beckett

      One third of the power used in our home, comes from the sun!
      1999 Solectria Force, 156v
      e-scooter (homemade) 24v
      e-rototiller (homemade) 220vac, 1 1/2 hp
      EAA, Silicon Valley http://eaasv.org
      Barron Park http://www.bpaonline.org
      PTA http://www.ala-laary.com/core.htm
      WestBay Opera http://www.wbopera.org