Re: [force_ev] Re: NLG4 monitor #'s

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2005
      Hmm. I just went back and re-read your earlier messages to refresh my
      memory on the history of your unit. I gather it's never actually put a
      charge into your pack, right?

      If one of the charger's main fuses blew like that, I'd suspect that
      either there's something really wrong with one of the two halves of the
      output section or someone at some point hooked up an improper power
      connection.

      I'd be willing to take a look at it if you like -- I have a pretty
      well-equipped electronics shop here and might be able to troubleshoot
      it. I have some parts from my dead charger; it's possible I can
      cannibalize it to get yours functioning. It would also be a good
      learning experience -- We really need to be able to fix these things.

      -Tom

      --
      Thomas Hudson
      http://klanky.com -- Animation Projects