Re: [force_ev] EVLN(ROAD RAGE HITS GREEN VEHICLES)

  • billglic@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2000
      What are the alternative fuels programme's costs that were made public ?
      Menlo Park II,
      Bill
    • Peter Belden
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2000
        I'm a bit surprized to here about this EV directed
        road rage. I've had only positive reactions. Has any
        one else heard of these negative reactions?

        -Peter

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Tom Hudson
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 28, 2000
          > ROAD RAGE HITS GREEN VEHICLES 12/20/2000 Hart's European Fuels News
          > (c) 2000 Phillips Business Information, Inc.
          >
          > According to a report from the USA, drivers of alternative fuel
          > vehicles are becoming targets of angry taxpayers' road rage.

          Hmm, I wonder who the Solectria owner who was quoted is. Anybody know?

          -Tom

          Thomas Hudson
          http://asterius.com/solectria/ho -- Our Electric Vehicles
          http://asterius.com/solectria/ho/pvs.htm -- Solar Power