Re: [force_ev] Question about replacing batteries

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2005
      Oops, I meant to say 8G27's here. 8G24's are the form factor for the E-10.

      -Tom

      --
      Thomas Hudson
      http://klanky.com -- Animation Projects
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2005
        In the late model Forces the 8G27 will fit with the handles. It is a tight fit, but it works. I would not want to have the batteries installed without the handles because no handles will make battery removal a LOT harder.

        Ed Garcia