Charger replacement help

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 1:56 PM
      There doesn't seem to be a quick fix for the Brusa. So I'm close to
      buying a new Zivan NG3 to replace my Brusa NLG4.

      Does anyone have a good extra charger looking for a new owner. Contact
      me directly if you like.

      My batteries are at 100% capacity and the car is inside so I have time
      before I need to make a purchase. My ice vehicles still work.

      Thanks,
      Mike
      97 Force