Re: Current Solectria tech contact?

  • gardnerb2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      --- In force_ev@yahoogroups.com, Tom Hudson <tomhudson@e...> wrote:
      > Anybody have the name of a technician at Solectria who can help
      with
      > troubleshooting?

      I am not sure if this helps, but on February 15, 2005, I spoke with
      Kevin Doherty (from Solectria) about a BC3300 charger problem. Kevin
      mentioned that Chuck Connors (from Solectria) could also handle my
      questions. I also noticed both their names in a few previous force_ev
      group postings. I do not have a direct phone number for either
      person, but was using the number on the Solectria website.

      I have not heard back from Kevin regarding my last inquiry (sent via
      email on February 22, 2005). I do not have anything to base my
      feelings on, but I am worried that Force support may be much harder
      to find now that Solectria is part of Azure Dynamics.

      Sincerely,

      Ben Gardner