Battery temp sensor for charger

  • Mike Chancey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Does anyone happen to know what sensor they use for the charger battery
      temp pickup on the 1995 Forces with the dual chargers? I picked up an
      extra 120 VAC input Solectria charger and I would like to add it to my
      Civic conversion as a 120 VAC opportunity charger. I temporarily hooked it
      up in my Force to confirm it works, but without the temp sensor I can't
      permanently put it in my Civic. I suppose it is an off the shelf unit, but
      what one? I don't think I really need the sensor so if I could just find
      out a method of jumpering the connector that would do just as well.

      Thanks,

      Mike Chancey,
      '88 Civic EV
      '95 Solectria Force