1992 Force Lower Motor Mount PN

  • gjc02000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Greetings all:

      My 1992 Solectria Force needs some lower motor
      mounts. There are two of them that hold the
      home-made differential to the frame.

      It appears that two 3/8" bolts hold each mount
      to the car frame while a 1/2" bolt holds the
      differential to the motor mount.
      (I am guessing the sizes)

      These mounts appear to be an off-the-shelf
      industrial item.

      Does anyone know a good source for them?
      Or better yet a part number?

      Thank you,
      Gary Carlson