Re: [force_ev] Re: Force Charging rate

  • Stephen Taylor
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 23, 2004
      Victor does not support the older NLG4 chargers and neither does Brusa. I went thru that last year when my NiCD NLG4 died. I ended up purchasing a NLG5 thru Victor, but also got a used NLG4 from Otmar.

      Stephen Taylor

      "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <roden@...> wrote:On 16 Dec 2004 at 4:40, pattersondr2 wrote:

      > BRUSA also advised that they do have another US dealer.

      I'm not sure that he's an "official" US dealer, but Victor of Metric Mind
      sells Brusa products and does seem to have some kind of factory connection.

      http://www.metricmind.com/charger.htm

      I doubt that he could support chargers or inverters other than the ones he
      sells, but you could contact him and ask.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Get unlimited calls to

      U.S./Canada

    • Peter Belden
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 5, 2005
        Don,

        Right now it's my mom who drives the car down in Palo Alto at her house since I live in San Francisco and don't have parking. So I don't want to burden her with checking the car repeatedly to see when it's reached a full charge. But the next time I drive the car I can try to remember to time it.

        Hope the problem is getting better.

        Peter

        theoldcars@... wrote:

        Hello Peter

        Next time you come back after a trip could you time it?

        Thanks
        Don

        In a message dated 12/13/2004 6:43:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        pbelden@... writes:

        I also fall into the user category not the techie one,
        but I'm pretty sure my force charges at a rate closer
        to 10AH/hour not 6.

        Peter

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT