Re: Planning on purchasing a Solectria...

  • anbausa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
      There is a 2000 4 door listed on the evfinder.com classifieds page
      that was listed on 7/24 but as far as I know is still available (let
      me know if it's not). Here is the contact info

      Contact Barry Copplestone
      Wellesley, MA 02482
      Phone:(781) 237-7877

      I also just had a listing for a 1993 hatchback in the Boston area.

      Noel
      evfinder.com