Planning on purchasing a Solectria...

  • Anil Paryani
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
      I am planning on purchasing a Solectria EV. I have
      located a 2-door model, but actually would prefer a
      4-door model. If anyone has a 4-door for sale, please
      e-mail me ASAP at

      sharpanil@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • anbausa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
        There is a 2000 4 door listed on the evfinder.com classifieds page
        that was listed on 7/24 but as far as I know is still available (let
        me know if it's not). Here is the contact info

        Contact Barry Copplestone
        Wellesley, MA 02482
        Phone:(781) 237-7877

        I also just had a listing for a 1993 hatchback in the Boston area.

        Noel
        evfinder.com