Tax incentives

  • Noel Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2000
      I was looking at the CARB web site to see if I could find anything about AB 2061. I think that CARB is going to be administering the program but so far I they don't seem to know about it. The good news is that according to CARB the Federal tax credit will still be in place until 2004. That means that buyers of a vehicle like the Solectria Force should be able to get a $9,000 grant from CARB plus a Credit of 10% on the remaining purchase price. There is a maximum of $4,000 which reduces to $3,000 in 2002, $2,000 in 2003 and $1,000 in 2004. As this is a Federal program it should be available in addition to the AB 2061 grants.

      Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
      http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html