RE: [force_ev] AH Interface Box Input Cable

  • Will Beckett
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2004
      I need to make a note on what this resistor is. I believe it is 1K but you
      can call Kevin at Solectria to find out for sure. Most importantly, fix the
      circuit board in the display box. The trace for the pack voltage are too
      close. Use a wire to jump one of them. It doesn't take much to short this.
      I went through this twice but since I fixed this I have had no problem.

      -Will

      Will Beckett
      Beckett PC Solutions
      4189 Baker Ave.