Re: Strange problem

  • gjc02000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2004
      When I was first getting my Force converted to a Brusa AMC320
      controller, I had the maximum allowable voltage set too low when I
      programmed the controller. When the batteries were just freshly
      charged, the controller would shut off, due to what it though was an
      over voltage condition. Reprogramming the controller fixed it.

      My problem occured during regen braking with freshly charged
      batteries. Everything would go dead. You had to turn off the key,
      wait a couple seconds and then restart. It then took off like
      nothing ever happened.

      I don't think that is what your problem is, but ... for what it is
      worth.

      Gary

      --- In force_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Leonard Tramiel" <leonard@t...>