99831998 Force for Sale in CT $900

  • anderlew2315
    Aug 16, 2014

      1998 Solectria Force is priced to sell. (I just bought a Leaf)
      This car has a little rust and a few quirks, but it runs well (I use it every day) It has a lot of pep and should go on the current batteries for at least another 2 years (I drive very conservatively). Other specs:
      (13) 12 volt gel cell batteries (2 years old)
      53,000 miles on the odometerAH100 Amp-hr Meter and control box (this meter works well except in high humidity. There is a corrosion problem somewhere)AMC 325 42 KW motor controllerGTX20 3 phase AC induction drive motor coupled to transmission (single-speed, gear reduction drive with an integrated differential)DC-DC Converter 575W, 12VHeater (of dubious effectiveness!)DC 30 A/C Compressor motor controllerA/C compressor Motor (recently replaced and works well)BC 3300 Charger (I changed this charger for one that only takes 240V-the plug is 220-20amp)Battery thermal management system (heater for batteries)regen brakingBrake vacuum pump (with a leak)I installed a system in the glove compartment to monitor battery levels. 45 mile range in the summer, 30 miles in the winter.60-70 mph high speed (35-40 mph gives the best range)
      Contact Michael at:
      203-533-5644
      michael.anderson@...