9982Re: [solectria_ev] Re: NLG charger not reading voltage correct

    Aug 15, 2014

      Typicly the voltage sense fails low (around 0V) or fails high (around 250V).

      I have not seen a failure mode where it is stuck around the same voltage... I would have to take a look at it to track down what has failed.

      On Aug 15, 2014 8:54 AM, "doug@... [solectria_ev]" <solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Wolf,

      It is typically reading 184-187v.  It really doesn't reflect the actual voltage.  The reading will go down as the battery pack goes up.
      It will read 187v when the pack is 192v.  It will read 184v when the pack is 198v.
      I bought this car from Walt Hand recently.  Walt had done some work in the charger, replacing capacitors.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic